June 28, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Breakfast Forum Topics
- OPM’s Role in Credentialing and Implementation, HSPD12
- OMB’s New Federal Cybersecurity/ICAM Policy
- Importance of Credentialing
- How Credentialing is Recognized In Addition to Security and Suitability
- The Shared Vision
- End User Implementation
Special Guest Speakers
- Lisa M. Loss – Director, Suitability Executive Agent Programs, US Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Jordan Burris, CISSP, CRISC – Senior Cybersecurity Advisor, Cyber and National Security Unit, Office of the Federal Chief Information Officer (OFCIO), Office of Management and Budget (OMB), Executive Office of the President (EOP)
- Stephen Hutchens – Chief of Security, U.S. Department of the Treasury, Bureau of Engraving and Printing
Congressman Mike Rogers (R-AL) – United States Representative, House Homeland Security Committee
There is No Charge to attend this event, however, space is limited:
RSVP is mandatory!
Per House Rule 25, Clause 5(a)(4)(A): This is a widely attended event.